What do you do when you’ve got a great photo (or ten of them)? You show them off, of course!
Canvas prints are a beautiful way to print and display your favorite photos in your home. Sam’s Club canvas prints are available in a vast range of styles so you can easily customize them exactly the way you like.
How to Order Photo Canvas Prints Online
- Upload your photos to your Sam’s Club Photo account.
- Select the simple and elegant Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Prints, or one of the other canvas print styles you prefer:
Canvas Art—Add your photo(s) to a canvas template featuring a selection of decorative design elements
Collage Gallery-Wrapped Canvas—Combine up to 30 photos in a single canvas print and choose a border color
Box Framed Canvas Prints—These canvas prints sit within a contemporary frame with a small gap that provides a ‘floating’ effect
- Pick a canvas size.
- Add your photo.
- Optional—Make basic edits to your photo, such as zoom, crop or black and white filtering.
How Canvas Prints Are Made
Once ordered, your job is done. Now it’s up to our team of experts to turn your online creation into a printed, tangible work of art.
Sam’s Club has perfected the process, producing over 258,000 custom canvas prints for members per year. Rest easy knowing your photo is in highly capable hands.
Here’s how we do it:
- Your photo is printed with vibrant, pigment-based UV inks onto artist-grade polyester canvas. The canvas is acid-free, so it will prevent visible aging or yellowing, and the ink is archival-grade, resistant to scratching, fading and the impacts of other environmental conditions.
- The canvas is adhered to a solid, high-density fiberboard panel, the edges are folded tightly and carefully, and the print is finished with a closed back and pre-installed hardware so it’s ready to hang.
- After the sixth quality inspection checkpoint (yes, we treat every print like it’s our own), the carefully packaged canvas print is shipped to you.
More reasons to love Sam’s Club’s canvas prints:
- Built in the USA
- Canvas is built with a solid front which prevents sagging and a closed back to protect from dust
- All sizes 16x20 and larger come with a protective polystyrene foam inside
- Environmentally friendly, recycled frame material (on Box Framed Canvas Prints)
Our Best Canvas Print Tips
Photo is our specialty, and photo canvas prints are a member-favorite. We’ve got a few key tips to keep in mind when you’re ready to get started.
- Use a high-resolution photo for best quality (The original photo captured by your digital camera will have the highest resolution). Learn more about image resolution here.
- Scale to your space—A canvas picture that’s too small for its wall will look out of place. When in doubt, use measured strips of masking tape to test different sizes on the wall.
- Create a gallery wall—Mix and match sizes, styles, and photo subject matter to create an engaging home décor display that’s filled with personality and style. Find gallery wall inspiration here.
Personalized home décor is a beautiful way to tell your story. Every time you look up at your wall, or as guests and extended family check out your space, the printed photos will speak volumes about who you are and what matters to you.